Now available is a nicely loaded Cessna 414A for sale. It has many upgrades that have been added to this aircraft over the years. The owner will never get back all the upgrade costs. The owner has kept the aircraft in High River Alberta in a hangar and regularly would fly down to Montana.
This aircraft was owned by the Morrow company and was sold to a Canadian owner, who then sold it to the current owner as he wanted to upgrade from his Baron.
It is a great aircraft and the aircraft completed the annual inspection in April 2019.
The interior could use a little love. Exterior paint has a few paint chips but overall looks good. For the price, you are getting a tonne of value.
There are no known accidents on this aircraft.
Selling because the owner is working out of the country for 200+ days out of the year, kids have grown up and he isn’t getting to fly enough anymore.
Want to learn more about the intercoolers and why he installed them?
Please contact us if you have any questions.
- American Intercoolers
- RAM IV
- RAM TSIO-520-NB engines(325 hp)
- RAM engineered intercooler scoops and Hi Alt Turbo
- Hartzell Scimitar Plus Props
- Upgraded Avionics noted in Avionics section
- Stec 55 Autopilot
- Speed Brakes
- Air Conditioning
- Ram prop Synch
- Vortex Generators
- Ram kits installed on both engines RAM IV
- Shadin 55 Fuel flow digital meter
- Pitot Heat
- Heated Windshield
- Prop De-Ice
- Ice Lights
- 8 place Oxygen
- Cessna 420 Interior(arm rests)
- XM and Garmin Subscriptions
- Rosen Visors
- Light weight Starters installed
- Belted Lavatory seat
- Increased uplift
- Garmin 750 GPS/COM/NAV WAAS
- Garmin 600 EFIS Garmin GDU 620
- GARMIN 796
- STEC 55 AUTOPILOT
- Garmin GMA 35 Marker beacon/Audio panel
- Bendix King Color Weather Radar
- Portable PCAS Zaon PCAS XRX-A
- Dual Garmin GTX33 Transponders
- Bose Connectors
- Crew: one or two
- Capacity: up to 8 passengers
- Length: 36 ft 4.5 in (11.087 m)
- Wingspan: 44 ft 1.5 in (13.449 m)
- Height: 11 ft 5.5 in (3.493 m)
- Wing area: 225.80 sq ft (20.978 m2)
- Empty weight: 4,365 lb (1,980 kg)
- Gross weight: 6,750 lb (3,062 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Continental TSIO-520-NB flat-six turbocharged piston, 310 hp (230 kW) each
- Maximum speed: 270 mph; 435 km/h (235 kn)
- Range: 1,528 mi (1,328 nmi; 2,459 km)
- Service ceiling: 30,800 ft (9,400 m)