For Sale is a Citation 525 business jet. This is the perfect light jet to get you to those places that you want to go. The straight wing design of cessna leads to one of the most stable comfortable aircraft that we have flown. Go to places you have never been. Perfect aircraft for those who want to escape the airline hassle and fly go to new horizons with more ease and flexibility.
With a lower acquisition cost and operating costs compared to the competition, this jet will fit in nicely with a new owner that wants to expand to new horizons and have all the benefits of a corporate jet, without the enormous costs of a larger jet.
Tap Elite program is set up on the engines where a set price per hour covers all costs regarding the engines.
This CJ was On Cessna ProParts until Dec 29th, 2015 and flown minimal hours since. ProParts can be setup with new owner.
This aircraft was operated by a highly professional crew that cared for this aircraft for the past 6years. Always hangared and always cared for.
- Air Conditioning
- Tap Elite program for engines
- Was on pro-parts until Dec 29th, 2015
- Always operated and maintained in a professional manner
- Engine Synchronizer
- Anti-Skid Brakes
- Trailing link gear=smooth landings
- RVSM capable
- 6 seat configuration cabin
- Rear Lav/6th seat
- Coffee station and Refreshment centre
- Storage in the nose as well as in the rear cargo bay-Golf clubs fit easily
- Ni-Cad batteries replaced with Concorde RG-380e Lead acid battery
- Hydraulic: Gear, Flaps, Speed brakes and thrust attenuators
- Anti-ice: Heated leading edge on main wing and engine inlet
- De-ice: Boots on horizontal stabilizer
- KMH820 EGPWS- Multi Hazard awareness System. Traffic and Terrain info.
- SPZ-5000 Integrated Flight Guidance System
- R/H side Artificial Horizon=ATTITUDE DIRECTOR INDICATOR AD500A by Honeywell
- HORIZONTAL SITUATION INDICATOR KI525A
- Left DG=DIRECTIONAL GYRO C-14D
- Right DIRECTIONAL GYRO KG102A
- Left bottom: EHSI INDICATOR ED-600 by Honeywell
- EADI INDICATOR ED-600 by Honeywell
- GNS-Xls PRNAV by Global
- KMD 540 MFD by Bendix/King
- RDR 2000 Digital weather radar system by Bendix/King
- COM/NAV stack CNI 5000 intergrated Avionics System
- DME RECEIVER/TRANSMITTER KN-63
- VOR/LOC/Glideslope indicator KI-204 by Bendix/King
- WX-500 stormscope, with a 200nm range
(2)Engines: Williams FJ44-1A. 1900 lbf
Mmo(above 30,500′) =0.710
Mmo(below 30,500′)=263 KIAS
Turbulent Air Penetration Speed=180 KIAS
Takeoff/Appr. Flaps(15 °)(Vfe15 °)
Flaps Land 35°=161 KIAS
Max. Alt= FL410
Empty Weight= 6694.3 lbs
Ramp= 10,500 lbs
Take Off= 10400 lbs
Total Landings: 3653