Raven Aircraft has signed an agreement to assist with the sale of a Canadian Helicopter Company located in Western Canada. This helicopter company is currently operating 2 aircraft and looking to expand up to 5 aircraft next year. Extensive experience with aerial spray application.
This company currently holds a Transport Canada Operating Certificate(OC). Having an OC is a huge advantage as applying for a new one can take years, thousands of dollars and many many headaches. We know from dealing with many clients over the years and would be happy to put you in contact to see how much work it was. Here is your opportunity to step into a company that is approved, trusted, and generating income.
The owner is willing to stay on to help with the transition and go out and get more work.
- This company was established in 2003
- The company has a great long term working relationship with local and surrounding area clients/customers
- No competition in the home base where they operate
- Excellent Safety Record and Reputation
- Aerial Spray Contract annually since 2015. This could increase significantly for 2018 season
- Forrestry base is next door with 3 initial attack crews on sight during summer
- Local economy continues to grow as coal mines are opening up again and more windmill projects.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.